Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Whispers

Whispers

The quietness of the night
With my eyes shut tight..
I can hear you whisper in my ear
With the evening breeze creeping through the curtains
And the shades draping around me as though it were
Your arms..
I can feel your touch...
While the only sound in the house comes from the ticks
Of the clock on the wall..
I swear I can hear your foot steps..
Though I am fast asleep, in my mind I can sense your presence.
I can feel your breath breathing down on me
The soft kiss leave upon my cheek
The gentle embrace you give me..
I can hear your laughter fill the room
The cooking aroma only left by you...
The rain out side..
The tears I cannot hide as I bury my face in my pillow
And drift back to sleep..
Those whispers in my ear...
Those words I'll always hear
Of not to worry, well meet again some day..
Those whispers in my ear..
Those words I'll always hear..
I love you...

Lady R © 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment