Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mystery

I speak of words unspoken
A road untraveled
A picture unseen
I speak of a mystery
I look for a course uncharted
Dark houses
Pitch black roads
Expressionless face with stories untold
I search for mystery
I want to fight the good fight
But unknown where to begin
I want to be a saint instead of a sinner
But sometimes I can not win..
I feel as though I'm fighting the devil with in
I seek mystery
I utter things others are afraid to
I talk truths most don't understand
I break rules and not feel so guilty
Until I'm by myself sitting quietly
My idle mind has me thinking..
Did I start another mystery...
I'm on an endeavor to the anonymous
To travel ancient grounds
My exploration holds no bounds
As I pursue my mystery.
They say history repeats itself
Within myself a mystery unfolds
I have closets that hold rattling bones
As I slide my skeleton key inside the lock
You can hear them dance around...
Becaue the mystery within has been found...

Lady R © 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment